Global Health Program Events
The Global Health Program invites you to join us for the following events:
The UC San Diego Global Health Program, Students for Global Health and the Global Forum are proud to bring you the Quarterly Conversations series, an opportunity for the Global Health community to come together to discuss relevant issues in the field from an interdisciplinary perspective and increase community interaction at UC San Diego. For more information about past and upcoming Quarterly Conversations in Global Health, see the Global Health Blog.
Event to highlight the many opportunities to get involved to fulfill the Global Health Field Experience Requirement. Meet with student organizations, community organizations, study abroad partners and more! For more information, see the Field Experience Expo page.
UC San Diego’s Annual Horizons of Global Health Research Conference is a unique opportunity for students in all academic fields to present their research about the diversity of global health work around the world. Faculty and students from across campus are invited to participate and contribute to building the UC San Diego global health community. The conference features undergraduate research and a keynote speaker. This event celebrates the end of the academic year and the success of our graduates. For more information about the event, see the Horizons Research Symposium page.
- Global Health Program Online Orientation | August 22nd, 1:30-3:00pm
- Bagels & Office Hours | TBD
- ERC Internship & Networking Fair | October 8th, more details to come
- Grad School Fair | October TBD
- Study Abroad Expo | October 22nd, 11:00-3:00pm, PC West Ballroom
- Quarterly Conversations in Global Health | November 7th, 3:30pm, Great Hall
- Triton Winter Career Fair | TBD
- Graduate & Professional School Information Fair |TBD
- Quarterly Conversations in Global Health | TBD
On Campus Events
- Triton Spring Career Fair | TBD
- Health Professional School Fair | TBD
- Horizons of Global Health Research Symposium + Field Experience Expo | TBD
Off Campus Events
- 2019 Annual CUGH Global Health Conference | March 7-10, Chicago
- Global Health & Innovation Conference
- Call for Abstracts for Horizons Research Symposium | TBD
- Apply to be a GHP Student Represenative | April 2019
- Blum Cross- Border Summer Internship | April 2019