Global Health Program Events
UC San Diego is proud to host UC Global Health Day on April 22nd, 2018.
This year UC Global Health Day will take place instead of the Horizons of Global Health Research Symposim. The event is now sold out!
The Global Health Program invites you to join us for the following events:
The UC San Diego Global Health Program, Students for Global Health and the Global Forum are proud to bring you the Quarterly Conversations series, an opportunity for the Global Health community to come together to discuss relevant issues in the field from an interdisciplinary perspective and increase community interaction at UC San Diego. For more information about past and upcoming Quarterly Conversations in Global Health, see the Global Health Blog.
Event to highlight the many opportunities to get involved to fulfill the Global Health Field Experience Requirement. Meet with student organizations, community organizations, study abroad partners and more! For more information, see the Field Experience Expo page.
UC San Diego’s Annual Horizons of Global Health Research Conference is a unique opportunity for students in all academic fields to present their research about the diversity of global health work around the world. Faculty and students from across campus are invited to participate and contribute to building the UC San Diego global health community. The conference features undergraduate research and a keynote speaker. This event celebrates the end of the academic year and the success of our graduates. For more information about the event, see the Horizons Research Symposium page.
- Bagels & Office Hours | October 16th, 9:00-11:00am, Spiro Library
- Grad School Fair | October 18th, 10:30-2:30pm, Library Walk (PC Ballroom if rain)
- Study Abroad Expo | October 23rd, 11:00-3:00pm, PC West Ballroom
- Quarterly Conversations in Global Health (Maternal & Child Health) | November 8th, 3:00pm, Great Hall
On Campus Events
- Triton Spring Career Fair | April 11th, 10:00-2:30pm, PC West & East Ballrooms
- Health Professional School Fair | April 18th, 2018, Library Walk
- UC Global Health Day | Sunday, April 22nd, 2018, Price Center
Off Campus Events
- Call for Abstracts for Horizons Research Symposium | TBD
- Apply to be a GHP Student Represenative | April 2018
- Blum Cross- Border Summer Internship | April 2018