The UC San Diego Global Health Field Experience Expo is an annual event put on by the Global Health Program and Students for Global Health where students can come meet with Global Health Special Programs, Student Organizations, Study Abroad and Campus Partners to explore opportunities to complete the Global Health Field Experience Requirement or gain hands on experience in the field of Global Health.
For the 2018-19 Academic Year, the Fall NGO/Internship Fair (in collaboration with ERC) will take place instead of the Field Experience Expo on October 8th, 2018. Check your emails for additional details.
- Location: Great Hall, International House
- Time: 4:00p-6:00p
Who should attend?
- Current and prospective Global Health majors and minors looking to complete their Global Health Field Experience Requirement.
- Anyone looking to get involved in the rapidly growing field of Global Health.
- Students looking to get involved with Global Health Related Organizations and build their resumes!
- Parking near Great Hall
- Sponsorship Information: If you are interested in hosting a table at a Global Health Field Experience Expo, please email email@example.com.